Monday, April 13, 2009

my life is not in black&white..but i love it!

i unpacked my stuff yesterday..damn!!! i was soooo tired!!! i have 1 big maleta full of clothes plus 4 oversized bags which is also filled w/ clothes, 3 bags of accessories, 3 oversized bags for shoes and 1 very very big bag for my bags..
i'll be staying here for only a month! and i'll also be going home every wednesday this april..as for may, i really dunno my sched yet.. anyhoo, i think my stuff are not yet enough! i want moooar!!! and so there goes the problem! i was suppose to got to SoFA this morning but..fukk the "what clothes to wear dilemma"! i have so many choices and i dunno which one to wear.. so instead i went with this..




black bloomers, polka lacey skirt w/ spider lace, black off-shoulder top, oxford-like shoes(the heels is really cool!) and the dress necklace from my online friend, doc des.=)


of course, the queen's life wouldn't be complete without her headpiece

mr brian said it's sooo cute daw and he asked me if i did it.. of course i'm a proud queen of LoliBrats' Corner again!hahahahaha!

2 comments: