Saturday, March 6, 2010

my perfect summer hat


Last Monday, gotchi, gotti, mom and i went to legazpi to renew my passport and apply a new one for gotchi. after we went at D.F.A., we headed straight at Gaisano Mall.i really like that mall coz they have cheap and fab stuff. anyhoo, when i went to the ladies section i saw this big floppy beach hat and immediately tried it on. oh gawd!IT IS PERFECT!!! i looked at the price and it's only Php400+ something. but stupid me, i didn't bought it coz i was reasoning with myself that we still don't have plans to go swimming. wtf is my prob?! i said to the saleslady that i'll just come back for that coz we'll return on the 24th. so ok i forgot about that a little...but when i got home i thought of the hat again, how beautiful it was.hahahaha. so i messaged my best friend, She and asked a favor if she can have her sister, Nene buy it for me coz she works in legazpi, i jut e-mailed her the pics and details then last saturday i got the hat!!! tought it's not the color that i really want, it's still my perfect summer hat!

No comments:

Post a Comment