Thursday, September 23, 2010

start of my "ONE YEAR W/ LING" (365 days project)

i promised myself a few months ago to start this 365 days project on my birthday, but since i forgot about it, imma start today going back to my birthday.haha.
so here it goes...

9/19-20/2010
*celebration of my quarter life
*i invited close friends only.. i hate inviting random people on my party coz i want to make sure that everyone knows all the people at my party so i won't have a hard time dividing my attention and time.
*mom & our cook made all the dishes.since it's also fiesta, i told mama to cook more because i'll have a party.haha. the malasugi w/ the creamy sauce my mom made is sooooo yummeh! my friends loved it too.. actually, my best friend asked for the recipe.haha
*after dinner, we went at "the roof"(our tamabayan at our terrace).. drinking time!!! tequila for the girls & beer for the boys..
*at 12midnight, my friends surprised me w/ this super kawaii cupcakes!

moist choco cupcake w/ pink icing and crown toppers


my birthday outfit (pink kimono from lucky doll store, pink tutu by me, shoes by g.l.p. from my sister..)
loving the cupcake...also a close-up look of my modern geisha make-up
you see that chiffon cake?they tricked me by letting me believe that it's their surprise.hahahaha
w/ the girls (queeni, che, chingkay, aryan, jissa, jing, ann, she and me)

IT WAS INDEED A VERY HAPPY & SPECIAL DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment